Construction Induction Card and White Card. Are they the same?

If you are working as a construction labourer, tradesperson, site manager/supervisor or someone who regularly enters a construction zone you will need a white card.

A white card is the common name for the 1 day course- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry and can only be provided by a registered training organisation- which we are. The course is no longer available to do online and must be conducted face to face in a classroom setting and by a qualified trainer.

During the course you will learn how to:

  • Identify and report common safety hazards
  • Understand basic risk control measures
  • Identify procedures for responding to potential incidents and emergencies
  • Correctly select and fit common personal protective equipment (PPE) used for construction work.

Once you complete your training you will be issued with a statement of attainment, which you can use straight away on any construction site. We will then register you with Worksafe Victoria who will issue you with a White card within 60 days.

Leave a Comment