Frequently asked questions(FAQ)

If you are working as a construction labourer, tradesperson, site manager/supervisor or someone who regularly enters a construction zone you will need a white card

A white card is the common name for the 1 day course- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry and can only be provided by a registered training organisation- which we are. The course is no longer available to do online and must be conducted face to face in a classroom setting and by a qualified trainer.

During the course you will learn how to:

  • Identify and report common safety hazards
  • Understand basic risk control measures
  • Identify procedures for responding to potential incidents and emergencies
  • Correctly select and fit common personal protective equipment (PPE) used for construction work.

A White Card is A Construction Induction Card which is a legal requirement for anyone entering any construction site Australia wide.

The White Card is issued by Worksafe Victoria. It can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to arrive. Your Certificate that you get from Procon Training is evidence enough until the actual card arrives.

The White Card is not a qualification, it is simply an Induction Card which explains how to be safe on a Construction site.

We run our courses every 2 weeks; however, we do run them more frequently if there is a requirement to do so. Call us for our upcoming course dates.

Our address is 1188-1210 Leakes Road, Rockbank Vic 3335.

Yes, a White card is required to do any kind of building or construction work or enter any worksite.

Yes, a White card is required to do any kind of building or construction work or enter any worksite.

Traffic Control only allows you to control traffic with a Stop Slow bat. Traffic Management allows you to set up the signs and closures of roads according to a Traffic Management plan.

It depends on a number of scenarios, generally speaking it is approximately $25-$32hr, this will change based on the site you work and the shifts and various penalties associated with each site.

In short No, but there are some companies that will require you to hold a First Aid qualification. It is an advantage if you do.