RTO : Procon Training (RTO Code 45534
Type : Internal
Applicable Standards : Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 All state and
territory funding contracts
Authorised By : CEO
Effective Date : 1 January 2021
Version : V2.0
Policy: Cancellation and Refunds
Procon Training is entitled to charge fees for services provided to students undertaking training and assessment that leads to a nationally recognised outcome. These charges are generally for items such as course materials, student services and training and assessment services.
Procon Training is required to collect, use, store and disclose a range of personal information on students, employees and a range of other stakeholders. Procon Training complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (C’Wlth), including the 13 Australian Privacy Principles (APP) as outlined in the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (C’Wlth). Procon training is committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of its RTO personnel, RTO contractors, third party and participant records
Our Cancellation policy is subject to the following conditions:
- If you advise Procon Training 2 business days prior to the commencement of your course that you wish to withdraw, we will provide you a full refund minus the $50 administration fee (non-refundable deposit)
- If you call on the morning of your training to advise you are Ill and are able to provide a medical certificate however, we will reschedule your training for the next available dates. There will be a $25 administration fee in order to do this.
- If you fail to notify us that you are unable to attend, you will not be eligible for a refund or transfer to a new class.
- If you withdraw from the course from day 1 up to the completion of the course, we will charge the full “Fee for Service” cost of the course.
- Where students have been asked to leave the classroom and not rejoin for behavioral reasons the above refund policy will also apply.
All refund decision may be reviewed upon appeal as per the company’s complaints and appeals process available in the student handbook.
In all other circumstances Procon Training will:
- Ensure that students receive a refund of fees for services not provided, including services not provided as a result of financial failure of Procon Training;
- Ensure that the refund policy is fair and equitable;
CLAIMING A REFUND
- The student must provide their notice of withdrawal or cancellation in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Cancellation / Withdrawal is the date the written request is received by Procon Training.
- A student should apply for a refund as soon as possible after notice of cancellation / withdrawal is submitted.
All refunds will be paid as soon as possible and no later than 5 working days from an approved cancellation / withdrawal notification. All Refunds made to Procon Training will incur an administration fee of $50 with any refunds to be paid into the account they were withdrawn from.